All participants and their parents/guardians must be aware of the expected order of conduct for Faith Baptist Church Student Ministry events. Failing to adhere to the following rules could result in the student’s early dismissal from an event at the parent/guardian’s expense.
- Students are expected to participate in all event activities. Students are not allowed to decide which activities they will or will not participate in. They are required to stay with the group at all times and not wander off by themselves
- Students are ONLY allowed to ride in approved vehicles. Students may only ride in vehicles with church approved drivers. Students will be assigned to a specific vehicle and must ride in that vehicle at all times when traveling between event locations, unless otherwise instructed by the student pastor.
- Drugs, alcohol, any form of tobacco, firearms, weapons, pornographic material, or any fireworks are not permitted. Students possessing these will face potential criminal charges and/or being sent home.
- Students must dress appropriately. If your clothes are a distraction to yourself or others, you will be asked to change. The following items are permissible to wear: anything that is discrete & proper for a Christian environment including, but not limited to, shorts, jeans, khaki/dress pants, t-shirts, polo & button-down shirts. The following items are not permissible: tight or form fitting clothing of any kind; halter tops; anything with spaghetti straps; shirts with any alcohol/tobacco logos, racist images, or questionable slogans or bands; and shorts/pants with writing on the seat.
- Swimsuits. Girls must wear one-piece suits or tankinis that cover the mid-riff. Boys must wear swimsuit shorts, no brief-type swimsuits.
- Any form of Public Displays of Affection (PDA) is not prohibited.
- Under NO circumstances are guys to be near or in the area where girls are sleeping or vice versa.
- Students who are injured or ill should let a group sponsor know immediately. The sponsors are responsible for diagnosing illness, not your friends.
- Zero tolerance for any forms of sexual harassment or abuse. Any individual found engaging in inappropriate sexual behavior will be reported to proper authorities and sent home immediately.